Traffic offences in Melbourne, Victoria can lead to heavy penalties. With the days being passed, traffic offences becoming heavier and in some cases gaol-terms are a real possibility.
Most people need advice and representation for traffic offences such as drink/drug driving, speeding, driving dangerously or at a speed or manner occasioning grievous bodily harm or death.
- 13/30-32 Langhorne St, Dandenong VIC 3175, Australia
- (03) 9792 0212
At Gandhi Lawyers, we understand what your licence means to you. It is our in-depth knowledge of this area of the law gained from years of experience that we can assist you with licence appeals and defending charges.
Gandhi Lawyers is highly accomplished traffic lawyers in Melbourne. We have the knowledge and experience to navigate you through this area of law and achieve the best possible result in your favour.
Our skills cover all areas, from defending allegations before the Courts by way of contested hearings, to preparing pleas of guilty and appeals to the District Court if you are dissatisfied with the outcome of your proceedings before the Local Court.
Contact us for more details.
We solicit in a wide area of Traffic Offences such as :
- Drink driving
- Drug driving
- Driving under the influence (DUI)
- Drive whilst suspended
- Drive whilst disqualified
- Drive unlicensed or never licensed
- Negligent driving
- Driving in a manner dangerous occasioning grievous bodily harm or death
- Licence appeals against suspension for speeding or demerit points
- Work licence applications
- Removal of disqualifications
- All traffic offences.